Each year, the Booster Club works very hard to raise funds to award Scholarships to eligible seniors. These funds are raised through membership fees and fundraisers throughout the school year.
To be eligible to apply for a CHHS Theatre Booster Club Scholarship, students must meet all of these five requirements:
1. At least one parent or legal guardian has been a member of the CHHS Theatre Booster Club for at least 2 years, inclusive of senior year.
2. Have been a cast or a crew member in a minimum of two Productions (Fall, Spring, or One Act).
3. Hold a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above (on a weighted 5.0 scale)
4. Scholarship will be used for the purpose of study at an accredited college, junior college, university, or vocational school. Payment will be made directly to the institution.
5. You must be a senior at CHHS during 2016/2017 school year.
Applications are available in April and turned in to the Counselor’s Office by (date to be announced) or may be submitted online at (link to be announced).